- Aquarylic colors 250 ml: 2 bottles jet black
- Aquarylic acrylic paints 250 ml, Naples yellow
- Aquarylic chalk white 1000 ml
- Aquarylic acrylic binder 1000 ml
- Camel hair flat brush set of 3
Quick start Guide:
Basic instructions for the topic Cityscape at my courses published by “Geistreich Akademie and learn Geistreich” Or in my Cityscape courses in the various art academies. Notes on my homepage under www.art-passion.at
- Note on the area in the sky: pour the sky several times with Aquarylic jet black and let it dry up.
- Mix Kreideweiss 1: 3 with water in a closed glass. Pour this diluted chalk white into the sky and spray with spirit (spray bottle). This is how the special effects are created!
- After drying, paint with Aquarylic acrylic binder (ratio 1: 1 water and binder) with a glaze brush. So the colors start to shine!